RidgeStep® running boards are some of the best running boards for work trucks and offroad trucks because they feature a tough, uncompromising construction and an aggressive style to complement the professional ride. RidgeStep® truck running boards are made with an all-steel construction, raised steel treads, angular profile, angular end caps, durable finish and a no-nonsense, no-drill installation.
RidgeStep® running boards are built entirely from steel to ensure maximum strength for tough jobs and wild trails. They have no plastic parts, meaning they won't crack or fade over time. With each step up into your truck, you'll have a solid foothold and a rigid stepping surface for confident entry or exit.
- High-strength, all-steel construction with no plastic parts
- Angular design for a tough, no-nonsense look on hardworking trucks
- Stamped steel treads for a non-skid step that will never wear or crack
- Flat profile and 6-1/2" width provide a comfortable step
- Textured black powder coat easily hides minor scratches and grime
- Dual-layer E-coat and powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Welded steel end caps for a durable accent
- VersaTrac mounting system for easy installation and vehicle customization
- No-drill, vehicle-specific application for a custom fit
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel mounting brackets for a solid step
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts)
The all-steel construction of these truck running boards is particularly advantageous for enhancing traction. RidgeSteps® are covered with protruding, circular, all-steel treads that lock onto your boots with each climb, regardless of wet or muddy conditions. Because the treads are made from steel, they won't wear down like plastic alternatives. The 6-1/2" wide profile always provides reliable traction and a comfortable first step for the trail or job ahead.
RidgeStep® truck running boards add a bold accent to your work truck or offroader, featuring an angular design. The boards themselves are made with definitive edges, and the welded, angular end caps give them an aggressive, no-nonsense look. RidgeStep® running boards also feature integrated backsplashes along the inside edge, helping to protect the sides of your truck against gravel spray and other debris.
All ARIES RidgeStep® running boards are made for vehicle-specific application, using our VersaTrac® system. The VersaTrac® brackets install with no drilling required and are compatible with other VersaTrac® running board options. This set of RidgeStep® running boards is designed to fit specific years of the Ram 1500 crew cab (see application info to verify fitment).
For rust resistance that can go the distance, these running boards are crafted with a two-part finish. First, an E-coat is applied for an initial layer of rust resistance. Then, the E-coat is covered with a unique and highly durable textured black powder coat that further enhances corrosion resistance, as well as resilience to chipping and UV damage. This textured finish helps hide minor scuffs, scratches and grime and keeps your truck looking fresh and professional for the next challenge ahead.